The Forage Extension Laboratory in Ona, Florida conducted a research study studying SEA-90 applied foliar at 5 lbs per acre vs conventional fertilizer on alfalfa in Wisconsin and Bahia Grass in Florida.
I realized that no one had ever calculated the percent increases regarding the various items listed. I am astonished by what I discovered.
Just to name a few:
- Crude Protein increased by over 50%
- Calcium increased by 106%
- Magnesium increased by 35%,
- Sulfur increased by 52%
- Total Digestible Nutrients increased by over 21%
- Relative Feed Value increased by over 29%.
This is why livestock are healthier when they eat forage fertilized with SEA-90 Trace Minerals.